BACPACKING: How to Get to NAIA Terminal 3

Our airplanes are the flag carrier of the Philippines and the airports serve as the main gate where locals and tourists checks in and out. These places should have extensive security protocols to protect thousands of people. MANILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT or NINOY AQUINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NAIA) is one of the famous gates in the country. But, how to get to the airport?

I am living in Cainta, Rizal; since my destination is NAIA which is located in Pasay City, if I travel via taxi, it will cost me more than 500 pesos and for me that amount is too high. NOTE: This is the fastest vehicle to the airport. Please note of your luggage during rush hours. Here’s what I always do:

If you are from Manila, Valenzuela, Quezon City and other places near MRT 3 or LRT 1, here’s what you need to do: Take MRT/LRT and alight at EDSA-Taft station. Then, cross EDSA using the footbridge. Below the North bound station, ride in a jeepney with "Airport" signboard. Get off at the parking gate of Terminal 3. Or, take a taxi to NAIA terminals (tried and test to Terminal 4, I only spent 110 pesos).

FROM NAIA TERMINAL 3 TO EDSA: At the exit, there are buses bound for different parts of Metro Manila, Clark Airport and inter terminals (1,2,3,4) but for a limited time. If you're heading to EDSA, from Terminal 3 parking, take the exit gate and cross the highway.